Sunday, July 6, 2014

Charlie the Cavalier Begs for Attention Children's Book

My 6 year old and I read this book together, the colorful illustrations kept her entertained, the book has nursery rhymes like ABC's and twinkle twinkle little star and her favorite is the knock knock joke "Olive you", she never stops telling that knock knock joke to family members and her friends. It has easy words for toddlers that just learning how to read, even her brother that is 9 years joins in with our reading session.



The book came with the puppet that we cut and put together, we each have one. One day I had to go on a trip for a few days and used Skype, we both read the book with the puppet and made it more fun, we also bring this cute book on short distant travels to keep everyone entertained and use the puppet to accompany the story.

I think this will be our favorite little book for our travels and even bedtime story.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment