Thursday, July 17, 2014

Adovia Mineral Skin Care: Eye Gel



Adovia Mineral Skin Care: Eye Gel

Adovia's unique Eye Gel specially formulated for the delicate areas around the eyes. This gentle, ultra-light gel absorbs quickly and keeps the eye area hydrated all day. Essential Dead Sea minerals and provide long lasting moisture helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Aloe Vera and Sweet almond oil soothes and revitalize the skin leaving it radiant and smooth. Vitamin A and E works to protect the skin from daily damage, for all skin types.

I've been using this eye gel everyday for a few weeks now, so far a tiny dab goes a long way. Since I don't suffer any puffiness around the eyes, I mainly use this for moisturizing my face and keeps my skin hydrated. The eye gel feels light and smooth, absorbs quickly and also doesn't have any distinct smell. One thing to be careful about is if you have sensitive eyes, even though I carefully apply a tiny dab under my eyes, it makes my eyes irritated and tear up, maybe I just have sensitive eyes. 


To maximize results I use this before bed and when I wake up in the morning. I feel that my face is becoming softer and smoother more refreshed all day even though it's 100'F outside, it won't make your face oily or sticky.

INGREDIENTS 











I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment